Ep.14 | Why Self-Care Isn’t SelfishNov 30, 2022
When is the last time you really allowed yourself to focus on your own self-care?
Self-care is often portrayed by the media as getting our nails done, bubble baths, and face masks. But the truth is that self-care is SO much deeper than that.
There is a big misconception in our society that taking time to rest and relax is not productive. And in today’s episode, I’m debunking that myth and sharing why self-care isn’t selfish. Plus, I’m sharing several ideas for how you can start implementing self-care into YOUR daily routine, starting today!
Did any of this resonate with you? I would love to hear about what your biggest takeaways were from this episode! Please feel free to send me a DM and share with me - or share this episode on your IG story and tag me to let me know!! You can find me at @HeyStephanieWeber
<![CDATA[ // ]]>
- How self-care is portrayed by the media
- Why it's not selfish to take care of yourself
- Why society tells women it's selfish to care for ourselves
- How to start implementing more self-care into your daily routine - starting today!
- Join my community on Instagram
- Visit my website
- Learn more about my 1:1 private coaching program
- Book a FREE 60-Minute Clarity Call with me
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @HeyStephanieWeber
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Amazon Music
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @HeyStephanieWeber