Ep.20 | Overcoming The Fear of RejectionApr 19, 2023
Have you ever felt the fear of being rejected? Maybe you’ve hesitated to submit to a job, ask to collaborate, or put yourself out there because you’re afraid of hearing someone say “no” and facing rejection from others.
In today’s episode, I discuss why it’s so common to experience this as you start to share your voice and gifts with the world. Plus, I talk about how you can shift your mindset to overcome the fear of rejection so that you can confidently take aligned action toward your dreams!
Did any of this resonate with you? I would love to hear about what your biggest takeaways were from this episode! Please feel free to send me a DM and share with me - or share this episode on your IG story and tag me to let me know!! You can find me at @HeyStephanieWeber
<![CDATA[ // ]]>
- Why it’s so common to experience fear of rejection as you start to share your voice and gifts with the world
- Several tools you can use to shift your mindset to overcome the fear of rejection
- Why rejection does not define you and it is NOT a reflection of your worth
- How to choose thoughts that will better serve you and create forward momentum in your life as you move toward your goals and dreams!
- Join my community on Instagram
- Visit my website
- Book a private sound bath with me (virtual or in-person)
- See my upcoming sound bath event calendar (virtual and in-person)
- Learn more about my 1:1 private coaching program
- Book a FREE 60-Minute Clarity Call with me
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @HeyStephanieWeber
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Amazon Music
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @HeyStephanieWeber